Come Worship with Us!
Sundays at 9:30 a.m.
Traditional worship in the Reformed Tradition Sunday School for preschool through high school
Join Us For
- Homecoming Sunday and All-Church Brunch in mid-September to kick-off the new church school year
- Baptismal Renewal in January, when we choose a sea shell from a bowl of water to symbolize our Baptism into the fellowship of the Church universal
- Youth Sunday in February when our high school students do the service
- VIM (Volunteers in Mission) Sunday, when youth and adults share their music and testimony to God's work in their lives and the many ways they are responding in gratitude and in service
- Children's musical
- Christmas Eve pageant and candlelight services
- Holy Week and Easter services
- Pentecost and Confirmation Sunday
- Interfaith Thanksgiving observance with the larger community
Children are welcome in worship with their families and may remain in the sanctuary or go to Sunday School after hearing the children's message. We occasionally have Family Worship services in which all the children remain in worship.
Communion is celebrated on the first Sunday of each month. Our Lord invites all who trust him to share the feast which he has prepared.
Baptisms are scheduled upon request on Sunday mornings during worship throughout the year.
We belong to the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.), answering Christ's call to mission and ministry throughout the United States and the world.
We are part of the Presbytery of New Brunswick.
Presbyterian 101 is a guide to general facts about the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). Read about the symbolism of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) seal.